1. Review of new Arnold Kling book on the various political "reality tunnels."
2. Bryan Caplan on how to make yourself happy by putting yourself in a bubble. I can't follow all of his advice; I doubt I could do my job if I ignored all national and world news. On the other hand, this blog (and my Twitter account) have helped with suggestion number 7. If interested, see more recent posts on the topic at the same blog.
3. Three lessons from the Boston bombing coverage, by Jesse Walker. Somewhat related: Jeremy Weiland: "Thought experiment: imagine what explanation for the #bostonmarathon attack would be most disturbing to your personal political biases."
4. What your taxes pay for (other than entitlements).
5. Rudy Rucker's Turing and Burroughs, available free.